Mobile Abrasive Cutting Equipment for EOD/IEDD
ANT Applied New Technologies AG develops and produces Water Abrasive Suspension (WAS) jet cutting units as well as special machinery and cutting devices for various applications particularly for EOD and IODD application. The aspects of safety - especially in sensitive areas, speed and precision linked with individually adapted, environmentally-friendly technology and handling are all the main focus of the efforts.
Using the water abrasive suspension (WAS) cutting process with the aid of a water jet and sharp-edged abrasive material – preferably very fine garnet sand – even high-strength steels up to 30 cm thick and reinforced concrete up to a metre in thickness, as well as a wide variety of other materials, can be effectively and precisely parted. Depending on the requirement profile, we offer MACE systems for pressure levels of 80 to 700 bar with various drive concepts.
Advantages and features:
- Cutting tasks in air and underwater
- Remote controlled cutting device
- Independent of material steel, glass, concrete, composites, sandwich structures, etc.
- Only one hose to the cutting nozzle
- High cutting velocity with high accuracy
- Minimal cutting seam width of less than 1 mm possible (low secondary waste)
- Minimal consumption of abrasive material
- Cold process without thermal zones or burning
- Cut is free of dust or gas
- Low reactive forces
- Good remote manipulation capability
- No component modifications or deformations measurable
- Patented technology – successfully proven by EOD Teams worldwide