The superior handheld products developed by Vectronix come from staff that are highly skilled and continuously work to develop and produce devices that meet the world renowned Swiss tradition of precision and high quality instruments, geared specifically to the user’s needs and designed to last for many years in the harshest environmental conditions.
Handheld equipment consists of laser rangefinder binoculars, monoculars and multifunctional devices.
The MOSKITO TI combines a multitude of features in less than 1.3/1.4 kg. It is more user-friendly, weighs less, and offers more functionality than any other device in its class. It works reliably under the harshest conditions and offers infantry and special forces everything they need for full situational awareness at any time of day or night.
- The standard version – MOSKITO TI – is operated with four CR123 batteries and weighs less compared to the MOSKITO TI+.
- With a slightly enlarged housing, the MOSKITO TI+ relies on AA batteries with a quick change system. It is slightly heavier than the MOSKITO TI, but provides more autonomy.
- versatile view modes
- target locator up to 10 000 m
- Digital Magnetic Compass and Inclinometer
- GPS (SASSM optional)
- maximum usability with little training effort
- customizable through individual software packages
- all in less than 1.3/1.4 kg
MOSKITO includes all the essential day/night viewing, measuring and geo-location functions in a most compact and user-friendly package. Like the highly successful VECTOR Rangefinder Binoculars, MOSKITO measures range, azimuth, and vertical angle. In addition, it incorporates the latest image intensifier technology for night- time viewing. Rapidly varying light conditions demand an optical day viewing channel plus a quickly activated night channel.
- High resolution glass optics with 5 x magnification
- Night Operation mode activated whenever required
- Measurements can be taken just like by day
- Reduced training effort
- Built-in C/A code GPS receiver
The ergonomic design of the PLRF25C allows one-handed use of the device. Little training is necessary and the one-button operation is intuitive to learn. Power is provided by one commercial CR123 battery with sufficient capacity for more than 5,000 measurements. The PLRF25C is designed to be maintenance-free in operation. Bluetooth communication is standard.
- Magnification: 6x
- Range capability: 5m to > 6,000m (3km on NATO target)
- Accuracy: ±2m (50m to 1,500m)
- Weight (incl. battery): 430g/0.95lbs